- Programs to Support Families
- Supporting Social-Emotional Development
- County Departments of Human/Social Services
- CCCAP Administration
- Early Childhood Councils
- Grantees and Vendors
- Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities
- Colorado Shines Brighter (PDG B-5)
- Senate Bill 19-063
- Telehealth, Teleconsultation and Virtual Coaching
Early Childhood Councils
Request for Applications
Request for Applications: Early Childhood Council Systems Building, Colorado Shines Quality Improvement and Expanding Quality for Infants and Toddler CareThe State of Colorado is posting this Request for Applications (RFA) on the Office of Early Childhood website so that Early Childhood Councils and counties that have an interest may submit an application in accordance with the terms of this RFA. Early Childhood Council 2020 RFA | Frequently Asked Questions.
Please view the below RFA document and the corresponding exhibits.
Request for Applications 2020-2021
- Exhibit A: Contract Wizard
- Exhibit B: Colorado Quality Improvement Components
- Exhibit C: Statement of Work Template
- Exhibit D: Budget Template
- Exhibit E: Early Childhood Council Systems Building Budget RFA 2020
- Exhibit F: Colorado Shines Base Funding
- Exhibit G: Colorado Shines Business Rules
- Exhibit H: Overview of EQ Initiative Business Rules
- Exhibit I: Proposed EQIT Budget, Fiscal Year 2021
- Exhibit J: Proposed EQIT Statement of Work Template, Fiscal Year 2021
- Exhibit K: System Use Policies for External Users of Colorado Shines
Responding to COVID-19 | Resources for ECC's
The Office of Early Childhood is hosting weekly check-ins with Early Childhood Councils. View a recording of these check-ins below.
April 15, 2020 | Local Supports Weekly Check In
April 8, 2020 | Weekly ECC Check In
- March 26 Question and Answer
- Delegation and Guidance via Teleconsultation for Child Care Health Consultation
- Medication Administration Training and Delegation Guidance for Teleconsultation
- Teleconsultation Guidance for Child Care Health Consultations in Colorado
Make sure you are getting your information from an accurate source such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), which are updated regularly and provide valuable resources and information.
The Office of Early Childhood partners with Early Childhood Councils statewide to administer quality improvement and systems building efforts.
Rules and Regulations
Early Childhood Councils are governed by rule 7.717. Printer-friendly rules have been created for your convenience and are current as of February 8, 2017. The Secretary of State's website is your official source for updated and current rules.
Governance Waiver Application Review Process
Per Early Childhood Council Rule 7.717.6(E), Early Childhood Councils have the opportunity to apply for waivers to state governance rules and regulations when compliance causes an undue hardship. Learn more or apply for a waiver.
State TA Webinars
Recorded webinars for each State TA Day are available online. View the webinar archive.