- Programs to Support Families
- Supporting Social-Emotional Development
- County Departments of Human/Social Services
- CCCAP Administration
- Early Childhood Councils
- Grantees and Vendors
- Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities
- Colorado Shines Brighter (PDG B-5)
- Senate Bill 19-063
- Telehealth, Teleconsultation and Virtual Coaching
County Departments of Human/Social Services
CDHS Memo Series
The CDHS Memo Series is designed to streamline and clarify the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) policies and expectations of county partners and contracted entities.
There are three types of memos: Policy, Operation and Information.
- A Policy Memo is anything that changes CDHS policy as a result of the CDHS’ statutorily-defined responsibility of supervising counties. A Policy Memo interprets and provides further guidance to promulgated regulations.
- An Operation Memo is detailed instructions/clarification for counties to operationalize a new or existing state law, new or existing federal law, a new/existing state rule, or a new/existing federal rule.
- An Information Memo is important information for the counties that is strictly informational and timely. Examples include availability of grants that counties can apply for, posting of an RFP, etc.
Early Childhood Policy Advisory Committee (Sub-PAC)
The Colorado Department of Human Services Policy Advisory Committee (PAC), composed of state and county representatives, develops and addresses human services policies through collaboration, cooperation and effective communication on a statewide basis to improve the process of delivery of services for children, families, and adults across the state of Colorado.
The PAC consists of several subcommittees including the Early Childhood Sub-PAC. The Sub-PAC meets monthly, on the first Thursday of each month. Details may be found on the Office of Early Childhood calendar.