- For Families
- Find Child Care
- Step 1: Learn About Early Intervention
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
- Step 2: Referral and Eligibility
- Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers
- Step 3: Early Intervention Services
- Family Support Programs
- Head Start/Early Head Start
- Step 4: Transition Planning
- Supports and Resources
- Social-Emotional Development
- Learning and Development Guidelines
- Other Assistance Programs
Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers with Developmental Delays
The Early Intervention Colorado program provides developmental supports and services to families with children birth through 2 years of age who have developmental needs. Early Intervention (EI) services can help improve a child's ability to develop and learn. The EI Colorado program provides services to help families support the developmental needs of their children.
For program information and resources, visit the website or call 1-888-777-4041.
The Colorado Department of Education developed a website dedicated to providing information on special education issues, practices and resources to families who have children ages 0-21 years old with disabilities.